The Evolution of ReFX Nexus
Revived, new, and shiny, ReFX Nexus has been a staple in the industry for decades. The collection of unique presets has made it popular among many aspiring producers.
Main Features of ReFX Nexus
- Three columns for easy navigation.
- Counters for folders, categories, and presets allow you to get the big picture at a glance.
- Color-coded tags, bookmarks, favorites, and a special place for custom presets.
- History Function: Easily go back a step (or two, or three, or more) – and forward again if necessary.
- Find what you need quickly: Instant audio preview, search as you type, filter by category and tag, and more.
- Access all sixteen arpeggiator layers in addition to the main arpeggiator.
- Interactive zoom-out overview at the top of the program to keep track of arpeggiator layers.
- The new “follow” option for convenient zooming and scrolling along with playback.
- Increase pattern length to 256 steps for complex patterns.
- Convenient editing for the best arpeggiator on the market!
- Full visualization of signal flow for quick edits.
- Edit oscillators, layers, and FX all on one page.
- Turn entire layers on or off with one click, work with individual effects and oscillators.
- Break down complex sequences and isolate individual sounds for creative melodies.
- Dedicated skin browser for easy skin selection.
- Create and integrate your own skins seamlessly.
Update: Version 4.5.13
- New: Added the ability to modulate shell layers and lf layers.
- Bugfixes: Improved stability and fixed general bugs.