Overview of Drumazon 2
The classic sounds of 909 have been heard in the dance and tech industry for decades, remaining relevant to this day. Drumazon sets the benchmark for authentic emulation in the digital domain.
Features of Drumazon 2
- Sounds Great Out of the Box: The original 909 sounds a little dry and requires some extra processing to blossom, but the Drumazon effects chain is fully equipped to deliver the right flavor out of the box.
- Drum programming? Easy: Rich features and expressiveness make drum programming inspiring and effortless.
- Look under the hood: You get classic sound, but with added features that are sure to meet the expectations of both purists and producers seeking a modern edge.
- Dedicated channel strip for each drum sound: Using EQ and compression for each instrument, you can quickly perfect the original 909 sound.
- Finishing touches are important: A capable master section will give the finishing touch to your drum line.
- MIDI Map and Trigger Outputs: Easy-to-control MIDI map and trigger outputs are the cherry on top.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Format : VSTi, VST3i, AAX.
- Bit capacity: 32/64bit
- System requirements: WIN 7+
- Change log v2.0.3:
- Copy/paste templates between instances.
- Incorrect title in the Load Midi Map and Load Host Automation windows.
- Loud crackling sound when changing some presets.
- Change log v2.0.2:
- Configuring audio outputs: The instrument can optionally be separated from the master/bus when routing to audio output.
- Load/save audio outputs.
- New individual instrument presets.
- The pitch and frequency of notes are displayed in the BD Pitch tooltip.
- Rare errors when applying the default state.
- Improved accuracy of values displayed in tooltips for instrument synthesis parameters.
- Change log v2.0.1:
- Crash that occurs after double clicking on VU Bus insert FX counters.
- Changed the location of the audio output window when Int Seq is turned off.
- Chorus quirks for higher sampling rates.
- Minor problems with synthesis for some instruments at sample rates above 44.1 kHz.
- The factory default state now includes the automation base map.
- How to register:
- Launch Keygen, select Drumazon 2 from the list, enter your username, and click the Generate button.
- Open the plugin – click “Activate”, click “Load File” and select the file “Drumazon2.d16auth”.
- Exit the plugin and open it again.