Overview of Acoustic Revolutions: Strum Designer:
Our ultimate rhythm instrument for acoustic guitar! Acoustic Revolutions: Strum Designer (formerly: Acoustic Revolutions 3) provides looping convenience and maximum flexibility, allowing you to quickly write entire backing compositions in virtually any key, chord or tempo using a single instrument.
Features of Acoustic Revolutions: Strum Designer:
- More than 14,000 24-bit recordings are available in Kontakt instrument and standalone WAV loops.
- 48 inspiring rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4, and 6/8 time signatures.
- Ability to play virtually any chord in any key with twelve recorded chords for every pattern.
- Suitable for a wide range of music genres, including rock, pop, singer-songwriter, country, EDM, and more.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
To make the most of Acoustic Revolutions: Strum Designer, ensure your system meets the following requirements:
- 18GB of disk space (7200 RPM hard drive or solid state drive recommended).
- 8GB of RAM (more memory allows for loading more instruments).
- Apple M1, Intel i5, or equivalent CPU (a faster CPU with more cores enables you to play more voices simultaneously).
- Kontakt Player 5.8.1 or higher (compatible with the FREE Kontakt Player).
- macOS requirements for Intel Macs and Apple Silicon Macs (via Rosetta 2 & natively on ARM).
- Windows requirements: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, and OpenGL 2.1 or higher.