Welcome to “Shevannay, Voice of the Elves”!
The ideal tool for composers and sound engineers to create atmosphere and music for movies, documentaries, video games and new age music. Unparalleled realism… Pure inspiration.
Shevannai is a beautiful solo vocal library designed to make it easy to create your own ultra-realistic melodies without the use of any phrasing. With over 4000 meticulously recorded and intelligently programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, processing 5 true legato types and 33 words is intuitive.
– 5 different true legatos (a,e,io,u)
– 33 words
– 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long)
– 113 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E , Eb, F and G)
– 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems
– 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems
– 110 different whispers. Divided in long and short whispers
– 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
Shevannai is grouped into three sections:
– The Voice: Legato, Staccato and Inhale patches
– Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G) and whispers
– Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
4,409 unique samples (mono, 44 Khz, 24 bits) 3.60 GB.
One of the most important features of this library is that the voice was recorded without vibrato. Singing non-vibrato requires a very experienced singer and a lot of effort to obtain a true ethereal feeling. Of course you may add vibrato at any time.
Thank you Lara Ausensi for giving Shevannai such a wonderful voice!