Library of ancient pagan music sounds for the sampler Best Service – Engine 220.127.116.11
Many thanks to Gordon Shumwau (Team VR) for the decryption key for this library
Copy file 0000040D from the keys folder and place it on the path C: \ ProgramData \ Best Service \ Engine \ keys
Copy the Dark ERA.lic file from the License folder and place it on the path C: \ ProgramData \ Yellow Tools \ licenses
The fascinating sound of Dark ERA ranges from the transcendental drones of the ancient stringed-harp Tagelharpa to the unmatched grace of the gut-stringed Lyre to the distinctive and characteristic sound of the Nordic bone flutes and the overtone flute Fujara. Goose bumps are guaranteed with the sound of war horns such as the wooden Lur, thunderous mighty percussion, a full ensemble of frame-drums as well as mystical throat chants.
These instruments are complemented by an impressive collection of pulsating pads and atmospheric soundscapes which evolve over longer periods. These unique sounds ensure that Dark ERA can clearly be regarded as the next masterpiece created by Eduardo Tarilonte.
– Contains over 50 historic and medieval instruments in 4 categories: Bowed strings, plucked strings, wind instruments, and percussion
– Large library with more than 20,000 samples with countless dynamic gradations, articulations, Round-Robin, as well as Legato and Glissando samples
– More than 100 mystical, atmospheric soundscapes
– Epic loops for rhythmic accompaniment
– Rhythmic pads combine melodic and rhythmic elements
– Vocal section offers Inuit inspired vocal rhythms
– Bowed strings: Tagelharpa, Jouhikko small tagelharpa, Jouhikko big, and crwth
– Plucked strings: Cologne lyre , ancient lyre, Trossingen lyre, and Utrecht lute
– Wind instruments: War horn, white horn, curved horn, shofar, bukkehorn shell, long trumpet, big horn, double flute, small bone flute, vulture bone flute, pictish pipes, elderwood flute, overtone fujara, didgeridoo, and wooden lur
– Percussion: Shamanic drum small, shamanic drum big, big frame drum, 5 square drums, 2 skin drums, 2 skin snares, skin tom, sieves, anvil, 3 viking mouth harps, jawbone, pan medium, pan rusted, 7 seed shakers, small bells, 2 cowbells, bullroarer, horseshoe, and bronze mortar