We have deconstructed the orchestra and rebuilt it from scratch to push the boundaries of power, creativity and aggression in the modern score.
Exciting traditional mixes. Visceral sound design.
And the most disgusting Braams you’ve ever heard.
This is what it sounds like when we apply the epic approach of Damage 2 to the orchestra. A collection of hybrid DAMAGED elements – like Full Orchestra Portatos saturated with analog gear – that attack your cues with the same energy and vigor that you do.
DESIGN YOUR SCORE
The heart of Symphonic Destruction (the SD Designer) is all about POWER. We rebuilt the orchestra to combine creative organic, inspiring rhythmic, and signature sound design elements, unleashing a new generation of epic, cinematic scores.
The Braams in SD haven’t just been created, they’ve been unearthed from the ground and violently destroyed. Coupled with the innovative Braam Designer – deconstructing each Braam to its unique components – and the endless combinations will ensure your Braam well never runs dry.
Whether you’re scoring an intense chase scene or a nail-biting thriller, you’re going to need dynamic rhythmic elements to drive your scene forward. Good thing SD includes nearly 100 inspiring rhythmic pedals, ranging from the sweet to the severe, the delicate to the destroyed.
We know you use ’em (it’s okay, we do too). And if you’re gonna use loops, you might as well use the best ones out there. And here comes SD to refill your tonal loop tank, complete with the most thrilling, the most inspiring, and the MOST EPIC melodic motif loops you’ve got in your arsenal.
– Over 11,800 Samples
– 445 Sources
– 210 Custom-Designed Presets
– 4 Unique Engines:
– Intuitive Browser to load in 400+ sources in 3 banks
– CYCLE page for advanced granular & rhythmic playback
– MACRO knob for dynamic multi -parameter control
– 108 unique Tonal Hits (36 with 3 stems – Subs, Mids, Tails)
– 144 Motifs (72 straight, 72 triplet)
– 72 Rhythmic Pedals (36 straight, 36 triplet)
– Traditional – 30 articulations
– Hybrid – 25 articulations
– Damaged – 16 articulations
– Soundscapes – 26 articulations
– Traditional Pedals – 24 (tempo-synced, multi-sampled)
– Hybrid Pedals – 24 (tempo-synced, multi-sampled)
– Damaged Pedals – 24 (tempo-synced, multi-sampled)
– Damaged Guitars – 24 (tempo-synced, multi-sampled)
It’s an all-new approach to orchestral scoring, combining traditional, hybrid, synth, heavy guitars – anything to level up the epic of your composition. One thing’s for sure … the orchestra will never be the same.
It’s not just that Symphonic Destruction contains an insane amount of incredibly-usable hybrid cinematic content. It’s that the powerful SD Engine also contains the sound-shaping capabilities to never stop making that content new.
True inspiration in an instrument comes from the power to move, to challenge, and to inspire the composer. Symphonic Destruction is up to the task. Fire it up, and you’ll see: In preset after preset, patch after patch, there’s a film cue laid out across the 88 keys.
– Available as direct download only
– 26.71 GB uncompressed (17.4 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
– Powered by the Kontakt 6.6.1 Engine
– Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)