Free Download Lunacy Audio – CUBE 1.4.0 full version as an offline installer for windows.
Overview of CUBE Virtual Instrument
CUBE is an award-winning creative sample-based virtual instrument with hundreds of inspiring sounds and factory presets, packaged into a stunning 3D interface. Explore beautiful cinematic pads, rough bass pulses, intimate felt pianos, wild analog synth textures, and more. With such versatility, the CUBE is the ideal tool for any composer, producer, or artist looking to transform their sound.
CUBE is a 3D space for morphing between different samples. Each corner of the cube is a sound, and you can use the ball in the middle to mix those sounds together. The closer the ball is to the corner, the louder the sound will be. Drag the ball with your mouse, control it with external hardware, or choose from over 40 automatic orbital paths. Browse hundreds of eclectic sounds and instruments, from screaming guitars to fluttering flutes, and assign them to different corners of CUBE’s proprietary 3D engine. Transform your patches with harsh distortions, lush reverbs, beautiful delays, and more. Take advantage of four detailed LFOs and a macro controller. Assign modulations with simple drag and drop or using our custom modulation matrix. Reverse, loop, and customize sounds with endless combinations.
Technical Details & Installation Process
- 100+ sampled instruments – 3000+ samples with multiple dynamic layers
- Over 400 presets designed by experienced composers and producers (with additional free preset packs added every month)
- Over 40 Orbits – Creative motion presets to transform your patches
- 8 samplers – each with arpeggiator, filters, envelopes, step sequencers, reverse, mono sampler, sliding, panning, and tuning
- 13 effect modules: filters, visual equalizer, saturation, waveform distortion, bitcrusher, compressor, chorus, phase, delay, algorithmic reverb, convolution reverb, limiter.
- Powerful modulation system – 4 detailed LFOs, macro control, and modulation matrix
- Custom Graphics Engine – Custom OpenGL graphics engine for rendering your presets and converting audio in real time.
- Orbit Customizer – create and save your own orbits from scratch with control of each axis
- Randomization algorithms – quickly create new patches by randomizing sounds, orbits, and effects.
- Eco-Mode is a special CPU-saving feature that minimizes RAM usage and CPU load.
- MIDI Control – Set global CCs for Orb position and home page controls.
- Custom Audio (Beta) – Drag and drop your own sounds into the engine, save sounds to your custom library for quick access, and create presets with your own samples.
- Place the CUBE folder (which can be downloaded from this distribution ) in a location convenient for you
- Install CUBE
- Run LunacyAudio_KeyGen
- After launching the plugin, point to the Samples folder , which is located in the CUBE folder