All 5 Albions in one collection
This is everything you need to create cinematic music in one package.
It is based on a 109-piece orchestra accompanied by a thunderous cinematic percussion sector.
Add to that warp-based loops crafted by great musical masters,
plus a huge steam synthesizer – it’s no surprise that Albion ONE is our most famous orchestral sample library.
Perfect for first graders and established composers, this industrial standard product is the perfect place to start your movie journey.
ALBION II LOEGRIA
Everything you need to write beautifully detailed and esoteric television, film and games.
This volume includes a finely sampled and enchanting chamber-sized section,
esoteric woods and brass, new cinematic drums, quirky eccentric loops, and an inspiring organic synth.
ALBION III ICENI
Albion 3 – Composed of huge sections of cello, bass, brass and wood, along with thunderous cinematic percussion,
super-cool loops and some of the lowest hybrid synths.
Itzeny is a low end anthology. If a fat orchestral piece is your thing,
mixing with dubstep, drum and bass, you need to insert the keys into this monster’s lock!
ALBION IV UIST
Part IV of a widescreen range of compositional instruments that give you everything you need to make contemporary music out of one box.
Albion IV features large ensembles playing over 800 unique and unusual atonal, aleatory and “progressive” articulations.
Presented alongside an epic collection of nearly 200 twisted orchestral hybrids equipped with an eDNA simulator.
ALBION V TUNDRA
Having captured a Scandinavian brass band, we tried a 100 piece orchestra playing never tried instructions at the very edge of silence.
Along with the orchestral content, there are bellows, percussion and a characteristic twisted synth section.
Everything you need to take it away to a degree or two!
1. No installation required – all patches are unlocked. (the ADD LIBRARY command does not need to be used). You can use the licensed version of NI KONTAKT without registering the library online.
2. The structure of the tool folder has been simplified.
3. Sample containers are repackaged. Duplicate samples are removed.
4. Protected scripts are unlocked.
5. The .nki patch names have been simplified. (Without too much enthusiasm. It’s just that unnecessary trash has been removed from them)
6. Fixed a bug with displaying the contents of folders with IRs in the browser.
7. It is possible to add the library to the LIBRARY Kontakt list (exclusively for beauty, if you wish)